Magic No Trade
Level Needed: ENC/119
Mana Cost: 5371
WT: 0.1 Size: SMALL
 Marvel's Demand Classes: ENC/119 Skill: Alteration Mana: 5371 Target: Single Range: 200' Resist: Magic -50 Reflectable: Yes Focusable: Yes Casting: 5s, Recast: 1.5s, Rest: 1.5s Duration: 10m+ (100 ticks), Dispelable: Yes 1: Charm up to level 119 with 32% Chance of Memory Blur 2: Increase AGI by 455 3: Increase DEX by 380 4: Increase ATK by 319 5: Increase Melee Haste by 68% 6: Increase Chance to Critical Hit by 35% 7: Increase Chance to Triple Attack by 22% 8: Increase Critical Hit Damage by 15% of Base Damage Spell Group: Marvel's Demand Land On Self: You lose control of yourself. Land On Other: has been charmed. Wears Off: You regain control of yourself.
Subtly infests your target's mind with thoughts you choose, allowing you to control them for a short time and increasing their attack speed while you do. This spell works on creatures up to level 119. There is a 32% chance that your creature will not be angry with you when this spell wears off.